When I do

When I do think of the past I think about what I would have done. I know that there weren't many opportunities for me but still, I will shine in my present. I would live for the moment and not let anything force me down. I tried to follow the rules but that's not me. I tried to be the person who you wanted me to be. I want to try something different in my life and reflect off of that. My love and compassion can go everywhere. When I do decide to share my love with people I want them to be influenced by me. I want them to follow me and I want them to show me a difference in life. To show me how to walk, talk, and act in a new way. I want to follow after the great and be great but people want to put me down to the ground and they won't let me grow. When I do grow then that will be in my future. Putting one foot before the other and live the way how I want too. When I do become the person who I want to be, I don't want to push people back to how some people did to me. I want everyone to accept who they are because everyone is a star. I want to show people what their personal growth is and now how people want them to grow. When I do live my life, I want people to do what they were born to do.