When Goldilocks spread her chicken pox

Goldilocks had chicken pox when she went to Grandma's that day

Those chicken pox attracted fox, and wolves along the way

As the wolf sat in bed, and saw Goldi's head, he realized his mistake

So he rose with fright, and then took flight, with the hunter in his wake

As he started to roam, back to his safe home, he felt the symptoms coming

So with a hunter behind, but much more on his mind, he at once started running

First he started to wheeze, then he felt one big sneeze, as his luck dwindled out

For he saw in quite awe, a house made of straw, when his sneeze left his snout

That’s when he saw the little pigs, and a house made of twigs, and warned them of his sneeze

But they huddled inside, trying to hide, as the poor wolf's sneeze began to tease

He struggled to keep it in, but one tickle from the wind, and the sneeze was out and about

The house was in a fray, the pigs ran away, and the wolf began to pout

One more sneeze came and went, and the poor wolf was spent, but the pig's house was luckily quite thick

Though it knocked down some trees, and caused a kingdom to freeze, the house they built was brick

But the tree it knocked loose, took with it a goose, and the castle in the sky lost its king

As the giant fell to the ground, the hunter let out his round, and the golden goose nestled its wings

And the wolf laid in his bed, as the giant lay dead, and the kingdom around him confused

Of what happened that day, for the wolf to sneeze hay, and the hunter to be so amused