When

Mon, 06/08/2020 - 03:57 -- Cazbee

Time and time again, I start a new job without any friends. I do my best just waiting to see, could this finally happen the place to be? I've been waiting a lifetime to find my dream job, it's terribly frustrating so instead I sob. What seems to take place when I like this job too, Just using my gift of gab Isn't that what you do? Giving 110% going over the top, the females I work with just want me to stop. Why are they like that every single time? Why can't I be myself is it a crime? Jealousy is real the Ego it's true, why do they feel there better than you? Please Lord help me find the place I fit in, when being nice to people doesn't seem like a sin. Why won't these women realize were on the same page, were in this together dancing on the same stage. This Ego based energy really must go, I've been working so hard and it's beginning to show. Please help them understand acceptance is all that it takes, and just try and be nice for Heaven sakes. Everyone has something they are really good at, mine is customer service so that is that! I pray that one day the answer they find, it will be perfectly clear just simply be kind.

Jan Wienen

Very special

Cazbee

Thank you I hope if someone is going through this there not alone.