What Should You Do ?

Sun, 01/19/2014 - 15:42 -- maiya96

Waking up everyday wondering where your next meal will come from. Little brother crying asking why mama gotta cry for. Daddy aint there for your family he thinks he isn't the father. Grandparents died they the only ones that really had the decent to try and help but everyone else just either gave up or didn't care about your family. You get up getting ready for school you look in the mirror and think im ugly why cant I be pretty like the popular girls. As your mother walks you and your sibling to school you see your classmates they laugh because they see you walk everyday. You try to ignore them and walk to class but they follow you and make fun of you even more. Your bestfriends a gang member she has it all she struggled just like you did but when she got introduced to the gang life everything changed. She had money, nice clothes, hair and nails was always done and every likes her. Everyday your bestfriend gets in trouble because they sometimes bully people but she doesn't care she just wants to go on home and do what gang members do. As you walk out the school you go to your bestfriends house you see alot of gang members and they have money everywhere on the ground you stop and ask what they are doing. They say where making money because we need it. You stop and think hey it would be nice to have money like that for your family. When you walk into your bestfriends house you decide to talk to your bestfriend and let her know your ready to do what she does because she wants money like them. But her bestfriend doesnt want that life for her because they have been bestfriends they.re entire life and if something was to happen to her she would hurt badly. She tries to explain to thats not the life she should want but she doesnt care she just wants money. You start to think what if I get killed what if I have to kill somebody, what if I have to do something dangerous, or something that I dont want to do. As you walk home you start to think what should u do because this decision could hurt you years from now or hurt you now. You want to make the best decision because you want the best for your family but you dont want to put them in danger. You have to do whats right and thats final.