What is our reason worth living?

What is our reason worth living? My one and only answer is in the Lord our Savior. We are not here because of a mistake or because our parents had decide to. We are here for a purpose. To accomplish what God has call us for. The things we are passionate about are not random. They are our calling. We aren't called to impress people on how we live for God, but we are called to bring others to God. When it seems like the road is rough and unbalanced; we shall not give up. We are achievers. What's up with us? Why have we stop trying? As we grow up we should do better, not worsen. This has to stop. We will not let our laziness become stronger than our desire to bring others to God. We will get up like never before. Get up! Start now!! What are we waiting for?? To fail and to drop our heads and souls? No. Risen up that beautiful smile and let that smile of yours reach the World to a new level. Let that smile brighten up the days of the ones in storm. Get them out of there and bring them to the sunshine. Let them know that nothing in life is impossible. If God is with us; who against us? Now get up and lift that chin up. You have such a beautiful smile. Let that smile reach the hearts of others to make them want to do the same. Let's help one another, let's motivate, let's inspire, and let's have faith. As we do this, the lives of others will change. Not just theirs, but ours as well. Let's have that eager to do something in life! Our happiness is in the Lord our Savior, not at what this World offers us.

Adanari Villarruel

This has inspire me to become better and to get up like never before. I believe in the power of our words and actions.