What I would change

There are many things in the world that need to be changed. The media needs to be changed, the way our schools are run needs to be changed, the way people view animation needs to be changed. But above all in my opinion, the one thing that needs to be changed is hate. Hate in general is the biggest plague our society has ever known. Hate towards other races, hate towards people who don't share our views, hate towards anything that doesn't interest us, hate. Why the hate though?

Why can't we all just get along no matter how different we are from one another? Why is it so hard for us to accept that not everyone thinks the same way as we do? The truth is it's not hard at all. You're just stubborn and closed minded and continuing to be like that will not get you far in life. The sooner people learn this and stop hate the better our society will be. So if there were one thing I could change it would be the hate that plagues our society.