We Teach

We teach. Perfection is something our country could never reach. We teach. How could we achieve such a thing when our children want to drink bleach.  We teach. Shoving useless information into their brains that they will only use to help their children learn what we teach. We teach. Not caring that Sally goes to bed each night in depressive weeps. We teach. We care more about how they dress, and how they speak than giving them quality goals to one day reach. We teach. The arts are not worth pursuing but criticizing the losing football team is a school spirit breach.  We teach. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.  We teach. But the requirements the government imposes make learning a bore and and suck life like a leach.  We teach. The only time you'll have a say in the matter is when you vote for prom king and queen.  We teach. School is the best way to learn. A thought we certainly must impeach.  We teach. Money measures success which causes banks to be breached.  We teach. Family is less important than educational standards to meet.  We teach. That's why after seven hours of school we still need to give them hours of homework, roughly two or three We teach. And we value that over our children's sanity.  We teach. And that's why perfection is something America will never reach.