We continue to move lightly

Fri, 09/13/2013 - 07:42 -- Monro11

Do you love me Like do you really love me Do you smile when you see meDo you really want to be with me  Does your heart dance in the wind Like a flower does it bloomAm i the sun to you Am I a pebble that is tossed in your lake of love Rippling your still life as it was  Is it clear for you to see Or do I ripple recklessly   If I shall exist in your world and you for mine  Then am I truly something you seekAm I worth your time   Is the fact that I try for something I already have  Pushing you further away  like a tide to the sand.  We continue to move lightly Like were floating in a space  We orbit each other in a perpetual motion  we don't always lock into each other  But our sparks still fly in a graze  Love for is a spectacle that can never be understood  What i feel isn't normal. I don't think it ever would  It is true your a person But to my eyes your so much more  Your my heaven and your my hell Tormenting me in a pain that feels so good   Scared to think of anything you might do or say  Thoughts shot a million bullets through my victimized brain.  Reality bends and breaks and builds and repeats  Emotions tossed in a gale force rage Murdering me effortlessly  Damn all the thoughts and the reality and emotions  It never makes sense I will never grasp the notion  For that brief moment when we touch I feel like I understand  But when we pull apart it crumbles in my hands.   Do you love me Is it honest and true  Or am i the one that continues to play  the lonely fool