Ways To Commit Suicide

That blade. Those pills. That rope. The gun.

These are all ways to commit suicide.But why commit it ?Well...People are mean, especially teenagers because they don’t know that it’s okay to be different then themselves and that if you’re different that doesn’t make it okay to be picked on.All the abuse and the hurting people cause will build up in your heart and eventually leak into your mind and the way you think and view the world.Which leads one up to the answer to their misery.Suicide.But that’s not the answer to all your pain and suffering.No that’s not how you cope with it.It’s wrong enough your going though it in the first place.Here’s one thing you need to know.You.Are.Not.Alone.There’s people here to help you and know what you’re going though and there’s other ways to cope better than pills and a blade.So Stop. Put that blade down.Drop the gun.Spit those pills out and get away from that looped rope hanging from your ceiling fan.Because you matter and yes you’re worth it you were worth creating because you’re here aren’t you .And if you do this you’re not helping anyone but instead causing them pain instead and you’re not thinking about others you’re doing it for yourself . You’re being selfish by committing suicide.So if you wanna help people please don’t do it. Because you are worth dying for.