The way you look tonight!

Sun, 11/27/2016 - 10:25 -- bcsuza

You can be very quintessential, very superficial, and very temperamental; but, I love you and the way you look tonight. Sometimes, you may seem just a little sentimental, just a little time-essential, and just a little presidential; but, that's exactly why I can't stop thinking of you and the way my heart melts at the sight of you, and because of the way you look tonight. I must admit something to you, I can be kind of funny when I drop all I'm doing I am mounting of rapture just thinking of of you and the way you look tonight. I marvel dumbfound at the sight of your radiant smile and when you say, I'm smiling because of you and the way you look tonight! You won't understand why I do if you don't have the same view. But even if you are oblivious its better just to dream of you and the way you look tonight, yes the way you look tonight is why I want to be with you tonight!