Voices

I hear many voices in my head;some telling me to go,others telling me to stay. Yeah,stay on just for a little bit longer cause that's the only way to be much stronger,mashup enough strength to go all the way and that's all I hear them say. So I now found myself in this dingy adversity. The funny thing is I never got a collage degree so 'they' turn to look at me like you ain't near our pedigree. And in as much as I try to disagree the voices keep knocking at me. Mama never went to school so it's so easy for the society to tell her what to do. How I got to know this is a myth,and the way you guys treat me is a splith. So typical,showering glory in good times but when our night falls,we turn to curse the stars like why not they but us. And through the Biblical spectacle, the race of this life ain't to the prudent or the wise,the timid or the fast. And how we get to make better choices out of life through the past. You see,the sound of the heart beat slowly draws us close to the end so I might fall and rise no more. From infancy to geriatric, man keeps contemplating about life and is ecstatic.