Voice of the Homeless

I am screaming from the subways. Will anyone here me? Will I ever see better days? I am hungry and my stomach pains are showing no signs of ceasing. I am begging for money from random people passing by, but each person interest for me is decreasing. I smell of blood, sweat and tears. Does my family still love me? Does anyone in this world care? People walk by looking at me with a dehumanizing stare. They look at me as if I am a dog. Some sort of wild animal. Is it because I am poor, and do not fit in with social norms, I am now without my humanity? See, I have a voice, too. I also have feelings, dreams, goals, and believe it or not I am as much human as you are. I am the same as you. I wished upon the same stars. I am just without warm food and a home. If you would listen to my story, then maybe we'll have the same hobbies. Human are you and human am I. Salty tears too form from my eyes. Homeless, but do not worth less. Please take some time and listen to me.