Vibes

Wed, 10/14/2015 - 14:53 -- Soulae

Forgive me if this scares you, but I wanna know who you are, not who you think you are or who everybody labels you as, but who you yourself know you are, I know most girls would probably care about your looks, what you drive, your bank account, your swag, and how good your sex game is, but I honestly want something more simple or maybe complex if its hard for you to answer, what do you think about when no ones around? how does your mind operate when your by yourself? do you have dreams? what kind of person are you when your away from the world? what do you love? how loud is your heart? how round is its love? how long does your spirit flow? I don’t know you and you don’t know me but I wanted to try something different than you asking me for my number and me calling you so sexually, I just wanted to get inside your mental so I could actually know you before it ever got sensual. Thanks for the sparking I hope I hit a spot for a open conversation.