Uprooted

Haunted by the past revisted in my dreams The time you were in my life, a clear picture emerges to my memory, Tryn to recollect  Left with Your absence in my chest The sound of  your voice escapes my thoughts Covering the tears in my eyes. Hiding a face full of mess. Uprooted from my life I had no choice but to fight Now all I have is a distant memory of your face left Doing my best not to forget Tryn to recall us together Mezermize what you taught . Time &distants brings loss of memory Tryn to find my own character without being lost Headed for stormy weather The feeling of being double crossed . Every time i invinsion your face The hole in my chest opens up, Cryn to the Lord up above.. They took my love Please save me a little time before they take it all! And for what ?! All I hear is ..a strong whisper inside my heart saying..... No , don't give up Wishing a Part of me  Wouldn't remember  like a cut to my artery . The pain of 15 years has gone by, Still I Feel a little bit of death thats a part of me. Forced to loose touch After you got locked up the last I heard they left you for dead False imprisonment innocent blood shed I never new what death felt like till that day I had to say goodbye To my best friend They cut you up Heart stopped beating left you there on the Prison floor bleeding . Resuscitate 1,2 Clear im not gettin apulse Resuscitate ...weres the heart rate Wait no no you can't go Fate brought you back That got me real messed up You were my only love So they colored you red Never got the letters I wrote but I ment what i said it's true A part of me died When you went away Cold is a new blood type Once I heard what they did You were always more to me They took more then a friend from me They took 15 years of our bound They took my security Then they took my lesson that could only be taught by you. They took all the moments we would grow together. They took all the love a father could give daughter And i can never get it back no matter how hard I pray i learned to Live I just thank God that your still alive . I just want to know  how'd you survive a system that sends innocent man, to the pin .

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

yes

this is an amazing piece

love the meaning of your message

how you doing my sister?

i wrote and posted a new poem call God Bless america

check it out