Unique

I want to be recongnized.

I want my voice to be heard.

I want a chance for people to realize,

I am different. I want people to see me as I am.

I've been down a road no one wishes to live.

I wish to be noticed as a strong individual with a past,

deserving of understanding and victory.

As I sit in the corner I wonder where the light to rid of this Monster. As I sit in despair I wonder what life is. I have searched to run away from the monster that captured me inside. I have been here for much too long; I am tired of being afraid.

So I constantly ask myself

Can it be real or just a dream. Running wild in my imagination. NO more trying to hide behind my walls tear them down to reveal my true self. I want someone who cares about me being myself. So I ask can it be real or just a dream. Stuck way too far in my imagination.

Now the light has gone out. They can tell I have been crying. What is the other side of pain? Is it joy and laughter? Will I ever no before it’s too far gone. Will I ever know what lies ahead? I am tired of feeling Alone.

They keep holding me back on my true potential. They try to keep me bound but, No I am not stopping from reaching my dreams once again. I’ve done it before and I won’t let it ever hold me back again. So I ask myself once again.