Unclassified Survivor

Wed, 12/11/2013 - 11:43 -- pnajmah

SINCE I WAS CAPTURED IN THE WOMB, HELD FROM SPACE, I UNKNOWINGLY FORMED THE OUTLINING OF TIME, SHAPED INTO THIS BODY OF MINE. I DIDN’T ASK TO BE WHO I AM, I DIDN’T SIT AND ORGANIZE A PLAN. BUT THIS IS WHO I AM. DRASTICALLY LOUD, OUTGOING, AND DETERMINED, FRIENDLY, RESPECTFUL, MINDFUL, AND OUTSPOKEN. THESE ASPECTS DON’T MAKE ME, THEIR LIKE A PEBBLE IN THE POND THAT SHAPES, ITS HERE TO WAKE. KEEP ME GOING, NO CHANGING, I’M UNDESCRIBED TO HER, A UNCLASSIFIED SURVIVOR.  THEY SEE ME AS A MONSTER, WANTING TO HURT ME, BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW ME, ITS HORRIBLY UNKNOWN FOR ME, I SIT BACK AND WATCH THE PROJECTS OF A PERSONS LIFE FLEE. PERCIEVEING ALWAYS TO BE ME. Its easier for them to judge, instead of getting to really know me. to them, i am a up close view of the ones they hate, the ones they say, are killing their loved ones, taking their homes, invading their country, they say were there to make havoc, and there to throw bombs, but instead we are their to make peace and there to stay calm. i try so hard to get along, i’m sick and tired of this pro-longed hatred, un-factual explanations, hurtful interpetations, side comments violations, weakened perceptions, constant distances, evil imaginations, sudden determination, to take down, their image of ME. My body discourages to become more livelier, i am a unclassified survivor. Am i sadden because they don’t know me, do i long for that acceptance of strangers who disapproves of me. do i feel as though my life will not go on, that this storm will always be an existence, making trouble in my brain, staying the same, giving me false hope of my future, nothing to look forward to, in a way it might be true. but this doesn’t change the fact that i will always be who i am, that the pond will only become tainted by the pollution they throw in it. if i become that mirror image of what they see in me, will i ever gain that reflection that i see in me, once i take the image of the other side, the glass will break, never letting me to return, so i will stay and be myself, trample over the dirt that blocks my path, i will never become sad. always trying harder, i am a unclassified survivor.