"Unbreakable Spirit"

Fri, 01/13/2023 - 05:23 -- Moli

"Unbreakable Spirit"by Mthetho Moli I am on a journey, filled with ups and downsBut through it all, I've always worn a crownOf strength and courage, I face each dayEven through the stress of a divorce, I find a way My body is strong, as I jog from Muizenberg to St JamesTwice a day, I push through the pain, reaching new heights and aimsMy dedication to fitness is admirable and trueA healthy body leads to a healthy mind, that much is true But it's not just my body that I care for, it's my soul tooI write poetry and pray, to heal and to renewMy connection with god brings peace and inner lightIn the darkness of life, it shines so bright So I'll keep on going, dear one, I won't give in to strifeFor I am stronger than I know, and my future is brightI'll embrace each challenge, and let my spirit flyFor I am a beautiful soul, and my poem will never die Thank you, Rob and Tumelo, for your love and guidanceI promise to make a success and guide the restYour support means the world, and I am grateful to have itI'll strive to make you proud, every day, a little bit.

Moli

hi please find my inspiaring poeam.

it will be delighting to get feed back and critics or coments from

the community members as the new member of this community