The Ultimate Motivation

To grow up dirt poor that is what I knew.

The thought of not eating adequately, having toys, and things other kids had is what makes me wanna pull through.

I look around at where i come from, a city of poverty that holds people back

I always tell myself i want  better from life, a life of crime, being broke and begging for change; I aint down with that.

I look at myself now at 21 years old, I have more hope then i have ever had growing up, living on my own I know i will make it

because the dreams i have at night about being hungry and not knowing when I would have my next meal force me to do the things i can to make it.

I do all I can when I can to be able to better my life and live better off then how i did when i was under the wings of my parent, believe me there is no hate or damnation, i know my father did his best to raise me to be the man i was meant to  be.

I refuse to say that i would go back and change the past, because lets face it I wouldnt have the motivations, and personality I have today, I wouldn't be me.

The life I was forced to live I hate it and I loved it because as i look back on it I can call it my greatest motivation.