"TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT"

THUG 1
So what are we doing here nigga?

THUG 2
We here to collect some cream the only way we know how.

THUG 1
How's that?

THUG 2
Don't play dumb nigga. Get your mask on bruh, we about to steal on a nigga.

THUG 1
You got your piece?

THUG 2
Yeah, right here.

THUG 1
So who are looking for?

THUG 2
Look for someone who looks like they have the most cream on em.

NARRATOR
A dread headed black man walks down a busy street wearing two gold chains across his neck. A ten thousand dollar Rolex. With a plain white shirt, black pants, and red October shoes. The two men stalked the man carefully before making their move.

THUG 1
What about this dread head bitch right here?

THUG 2
That's exactly what we're looking for. Alright nigga we gonna need to move quick. We gonna move in, beat his ass, take his shit and leave. If this nigga fights back pop his ass Alright?

THUG 1
Alright nigga, let's go. Put your mask on.

NARRATOR
The two thugs followed slowly toward the man, looking around to see if any cops were close by. The two thugs looked at each other once they were ready. The first thug signaled, "GET HIM!" They both jump on the man beating him brutally with brass knuckles hidden in their pockets. The man falls to the ground, bleeding tremendously from his face. The two thugs pick pocket all the belongings that the man had. They snatched two of the gold chains around his neck, and forced off his Rolex. And they took fifteen dollars that was in the man's right jacket pocket. The two thugs wanted more, it wasn't enough.

THUG 2
FUCK NIGGA, THIS ISN'T ENOUGH. WE NEED MORE BRUH.

THUG 1
Fuck that shit bro imma bout to send a message to this nigga. Lift him up.

THUG 2
For what cuz?

THUG 1
JUST LIFT HIM UP!

NARRATOR
The second thug lifts up the man, while the first one walks behind him. The first thug pulls out his pistol, shouting at the second thug to move. The first thug tells the dread headed man to sit on his knees. The man obeys and looks straight ahead pleading.

DREAD HEADED MAN
Don't kill me bruh, Please man......please I have a five year old daughter.

THUG 1
I don't give a fuck nigga. I have two sons. And they both think they're daddy dead weight. So im about to prove to their momma what I'm out here doing for them. I loved them fucking kids bruh, why the fuck did she take them away from me? She's the one killing you right now, it's not me. She did this to you.

THUG 2
COME ON CUZ, WE GOTTA GO. FUCK THIS NIGGA MAN. COME ON!

DREAD HEADED MAN
Please man, I didn't do nothing to you.......let me say goodbye to my daughter first at least.

THUG 1
FUCK YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER! She's about to know what it means to live without a father, like I have. My daddy was never there. He was out doing what I'm doing now. Until he got gunned down by the Fed's. I want to go out like that bruh. So my sons know I died for them, like a true father, LIKE A TRUE FATHER!

THUG 2
Nigga we got to go the fed's are coming come on.

THUG 1
AFTER THIS.........*BANG*

NARRATOR
The first thug shot the man in the back of the head. Blood was splattered all over the side walk and the brick building next to them. He was in deep shock, he drops his gun that landed by his right foot. everything around him was moving in slow motion. He slowly looked at his brother as he was screaming for him to "come on." Five cop cars surrounded him within seconds. They pinned him into a corner, so he wouldn't have no place to run. The thug took off his mask revealing his face. He was a young black male in his late twenties, with short dreads. And one black diamond piercing in his left ear. He had no where to go, every officer jumped out their cars with guns aimed I'm his direction. The second thug panicked and ran, leaving his brother behind. The cops shouted for him to put his hands up. He refused. He stood his ground raising his fist in the air.

THUG 1
BLACK LIVES MATTER. HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT. FUCK THE FED'S!

OFFICER
GET ON THE GROUND NOW!

THUG 1
FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

NARRATOR
The thug reaches for his pistol he dropped on the ground next to his right foot. As he tries to grab it, the officers shoot him to death. Spraying him until they all reach an empty clip. His body was sitting against the bricked wall, cold, lifeless, and covered with bullet holes filled with blood. All that remained was a note he wrote to both of his sons, remaining in his left hand, that read "I promise to give you the best childhood I wish my dad gave me. Imma go out and make a mistake today for you both. Just know I did it all out of love. I know I may not be the father of the year, but this showed I tried the only way I knew how. If I don't make it out of this alive, tell your mother I love her too. I know things didn't work out, but she was always my plus one. And I would do anything for her crazy ass anyday. love you boys, grow up big and strong for your dad."