True Authenticity

How does one authenticate one's self? How do I dare share images of me being bare? 

Me simply nude for the world to see. Authenticity lies in one state. That one state where I was first created. I came into this world with blurred vision, unknown to social norms and day-to-day criticisms. I did not know the want to be accepted or neglected for I was just there, in that moment being held in arms of a woman, gently pressed against her bosom as I wailed for a reason unbeknownst to me. I yet did not know of filters or simple portraiture because it was all so irrelevant, but now it is all so trivial. 
With age, authenticity changes because society rearranges your aspects on everything, but who I am is who I am. Two decades and change have passed by as here I lie writing this wondering, "who am I? Am I still authentic?" I know that I am not simplistic but I have been tainted. I no longer am pure. I'm a good kid, that's for sure, but I have ripped seams and bends at my folds; I have dust on my cover, and I have sin in my soul. I am irrevocably me to the tee. I just do not yet know if my current me still contains any of my true authenticity.