Toxic

Tue, 06/02/2020 - 14:42 -- Yous bn

Wish i can Turn back the time to told u how
much u meant to me , how i deeply loved u
like the blood in the viens, u've coverd my heart with love and i was soo blinded by u
i really need to recognize that every beautiful moment that we spent together was fake and i really apriseate every little moment although,it gives me power after wreaking me ,it makes stronger after too many taugh lessons.
i really didn't want to kill this love but destiny is inevitable.

i'm disappointed now after discovering that we will never going to be together anymore it's jst because of u, u loved me less than i deserve u hurt me with knifes and swords so here iam now falling to peases and every pease of me is getting harmed.
u're perfectly living ur life, totally convinced that u 're not involved ,u forget evry little thing like a blindspot , u didn't even feel the shame or the guilty u didn't try to understand or listen to me
U used to be the love of my life and sudenly found knife on the half of my chest, I was bleeding inside and tears never stop I become soo weak and empty when it comes to u , wanna told u I loved even though u've turned my heavens into hells even if u were soo toxic ... and above all of that thanks for making me braver stronger i'm delighted now with a new life surounded by ppl who cares and respect a woman,knowing her value wiping her tears stand by her side feel her pain and hold her hands when she feels lost.

but i will not omit u from memories cause u were one of the lessons ...i didn't hated u though, i pity u for losting a pure love from a loyal woman who cares a lot, she was soo ready and brave to stand against all odds and say i belong to him or i will never be with someone else...i'mma great woman i deserve better and with the god willing i'm sutisfied , optimistic i'm happy.
To my dearly Beloved B.in.w