Time sat still, you didn't.

Time sits still in pictures. Maybe if I took a picture of us at our highest you wouldn't of felt the urge to leave when we reached our lowest. Maybe you would've sat still. You were always like that. Doing things your way, Always undermining what others had to say.Running down streets that said keep out, opening doors that said don't enter. Never standing still. But I was always an exception. My approval was as valuable as the riches of success The nod of my head was a a firm handshake to your proposals. Everyone else's on the other hand, you brushed off your table like you do dirt from your shoe. I told you a thousand times that others opinions could only make you greater. & for the millionths time you couldn't stand still long enough to neither reject or accept that particular thought. So you kept breaking and entering into streets that led to no good, doing things no one should be proud of.  And when I asked you, "what about people's feelings?" You presented your theory of "Time will heal them." I certainly never thought you'd push me into the pit of open wounded people that you've thrown away after unmercifully carving into their skin, digging for their deepest secrets, just to feed your never ending thirst of curiosity. I never though handing you my crystal fragile wishes and desires would be what would break us. Yet here I am. and there you are. On the other side of the only door, you permanently sealed shut, unable to stand still long enough to apologize before throwing the key away. I just hope your theory about time isn't as wrong as I was about you. --- Here I return to a poem written over a year ago. When I felt you take out the knife out of my back, just to stick it even deeper. I thought because we were no longer what were, I was no longer who I'd been. I fooled myself to believe that I reached my highest potential thanks to you. I was wrong. And you were right about one thing. With time, I did heal, With time, I realized there's much more to life than you.And there is much more to me than I ever believed.