In time

I swear to you that I haven't been keeping a record buts it's been 10 months 5 hours 33seconds since you walked out the door. I swear that my heart has skipped 777beats but I don't feel not one bit holy that melodic melody that once vibrated though my body now sounds slow and of beat cause I swear to you that ever since you left all I feel is grief I wish I could dance to something more up tempo but something in the backgrounds sounding very similar to fur alise make me stop on my feet. Making me wonder where did the dance go? Where did the smile go? Where did the love go? Should I let go.. Just Let go..but woo that's a big step and I'm still crawling I'm still stalling hanging around you might call it stalking but I'm grieving and believing that maybe you'll come back a stop this clock for me make the pain stop and ease cause they say time heals all right? .The truth is that time does not heal anything because if in my spare time all I do is pick at the scabs and think of you then everyday I have a brand new wound. I toss and turn at night thinking of you.i swear that I haven't been keeping count but it's been 10 months 6 hours and 5 Minutes and Im still  waiting...