Thoughts passed By

I wake in the morning and think or feel that I should question myself, question myself on “What am I to do today”? “Who am I”? What will my future in 30 years look like”? Why is my life this way? I cannot answer because I am unsure of my virtuosity. I can only wait to find what happens, so I choose to text it to test my reasoning. To inscribe about something means to be inured and comfortable enough to transcend on the happenings in Daily life. I sit here today and write to type these emotions bluntly on the white sheet amongst my eyes to also say anything will be possible. I choose to write to vent on a frame of mind, in which I feel on an everyday life basis.   Sometimes I’m very unsure on my emotions, or ways I should feel. I must say I’m living a poor life filled with the riches of god. Does this frame me as being unsatisfied with existence?

There are times in which I incline to feel guilty. I feel this thought process could possibly be a sin to the body and eventually dissuade my communications with the almighty. I could not possibly imagine myself not writing my emotions on paper being though I feel empty without a soul to talk to.  I ask myself all these queries when the real question is: Why isn’t self-satisfied with the god fulfillments in life or why shall I worry when I have living breath in the body. I continue to beat myself apart about what I don’t have or what I could have done to make my life better. In those cases, I choose to race into my own thoughts about a person I will never be, which is rich. I feel all blunders that have happen in my life have truly strengthen myself as a young lady but also have brought me to a stage where happiness is the only place I would rather be.  While writing out my contemplations, feelings, and conceptual concerns , I hope that one day in this life ,  this reaches someone and puts the god ;which the eyes have yet to see but may often feel in the soul of the body,  into someone else life. I hope that one day my dreams will eventually come true and see eye – to- eye with the kingdom and gates of the promise land. With this being said I am a godly woman, with unsure thoughts but in—tune curiosities of the pluses and convicts of the way my life should really be.