These Streets

These streets are filled with hate... These people is filled with blood... Shedding on the sidewalks and on the curbs... Each blood spot is telling its stories to its love ones... These streets are filled with hate.... Drugs claim its people and the street walls are their homes.... Sorrow and despair take over their hearts... And Hopeless and sadness are their souls.... These streets are filled with hate.... At each door....those people has dreams thats waiting to be unfold... Each person has problems and have a past.. And each one of them pray for their future to be better than the last... These streets are filled with hate.... That each kid thats born..end up being in a gang even when their young.... Some get jailed and some end up pregnant... Even some of the kids before the age of 21 end up dead and long gone... These streets are filled with hate... That some people wish for a better life... Without being poor... Without worrying about where would be their next home.... Without the struggle that takes their life... And the pain that they would go to the neighborhood church that sunday..then pray that night... These streets are filled with hate ...and the people thats trying to run from it...some call it home ...some call it life... But most of them wish that they could've been part of another ..even a happier life....