There is aways more to it

There is more than you know about a studentYou see us behind these deskExactly that's all you seeWe go threw despair everyday Our heart breaks every day You can't see ThenYou sit and yellYou yell while you sitYou lazy teacherHave my respect to you while you treat me badMy heart and head has threw been enough You want us to sit and listen when you talk about meaningless subjectAdvanced talking while I'm trying to listenBooks that have thousands of wordsWhile thousands of things happen We should all be treated equalWhy does someone who smarter be treated better then meMy angry locks I rebel for standing up for myself Now I am a horrible studentNow dumb and badLonely in a roomMy parents in the roomYou brainwashing them with your words I stand up Walk outTired of listing to liesI get up show all them I taught them to read between the lines You thought you  wonIt wasn't  a fight I showed you what it was likeI made you be the student That is what happens When you say what you want to say