Teenage Adulthood

Teenage Adulthood

Childhood is a great placeYou love everything and the world is beautifulNothing is bad bc you don't know what bad isIt's a blissful spaceBecause of if your ignorance and naïveté of the evilBut it's only once you realize that, that you can actually start to live  There's not a fine line between childhood and adulthoodBecause in between both of those is where everything happens The grey area that is your teensYou're teenage years are when the world comes to light for you to finally get a good lookYou're put into a completely different domain with new and strange feelings you've attempted to start mappingAnd you have no idea what anything means Suddenly girls are cute There's that one that you keep thinking about but never really talk toSooner or later you forget her but that epiphany was enough for you to change your mind about themOne day you think there might be a girl you could to try talking toBut instead of making a "good impression", you end up rambling like a foolYou laugh it off w/ your friends and go about your day because hey, it's your first time A few years later you'll gain some sort of confidence You'll finally be able to talk to girls And you might even have a girlfriend But w/ a girlfriend comes a terrifying situationThe nervousness of a first date makes you want to hurlBut on the other hand you wanna scream because you actually got a girl to say yes Your hands'll be sweating and leg's gonna be twitching But little do you know that there's no reason to freak outBecause the girl that said yes is gonna have her heart beating out of her chest just as much as youBut you'll get through it and eventually stop fidgetingBecause you have a hundred first dates in the future that you can freak out about  And there's something even more terrifying coming towards youAnd that's the first kiss that you can redo And as you mature There's also going to be friends that come and goSome of them will stay But the sad reality is that most of them won't because of their own dreams and aspirations It's a hard pill swallow Some of them might even be childhood friends that you hold very close"Please just make them stay" you might prayBut you'll soon realize that the best thing to pray for them, is just the best of luckBecause there could be dreams of theirs that your holding on is preventing  In shortWe all go through the same cycle and circumstances to become adultsAnd though they may happen in mostly the same formThey help us all to grow, change and realize our faults And though we may have a long way to go Let's make sure that at the end we have something to showBecause our time is limited But our chances to grow are limitless