Tears from the sky

Tears from the sky, like the 16th president I can not lie, About the fact that I'm turning into a storm, Which seems to be the norm, Because the clouds from which I see, Are raining constantly, Since the sun which brighten up everything with grace, Its gone and sadly to say it is replaced, With the rain, That is falling like the people, Which jumped out of the building, That September day, But no plane caused this catasrophe, It's just my hear has left from, Within me, It's like it jumped from my chest, Ran as if it was on a quest, Just to avoid the opposite sex, Or maybe just maybe, It's still there, But it's afraid to be near, The girl who was once its closets companion, Because she left him abused and abandon, As if it was one of the dogs with eyes of an angel playing in the background, He's heart now, Just sitting, Watching, The tears from the sky, Or the rain from my face, Hit the ground and fall in place, To repeat this depressed cycle, I admit my mind is blown, When I realized she's the reason the sky is crying, she's the reason the sun ain't shining, SHE'S THE REASON..... I see tears from the sky