Tabula Rasa

You have taken over my life the day you stepped back in it. As my imagination soon became the bright colors of my reality. You were the blank canvas I craved to exploit. White was your creative mind. As your surrounding thoughts were the water colors that sat on the table. As I passed you by with the inspiration of my artwork drew you near. I was the bright red in your life and we came to a dramatic pause as the sky soon became a replica of the northern lights. Soon you realised a mixture of our love wasn't for you. The walls of my fantasy came crashing down as you had ran me over with the real reality. You took over my heart and drove it to the middle of the sea. I drown in the sorrow that is my hope of happiness. I gave up what was me to paint new colors of your world. As your portrait of life seemed to drip with a shadow of black. As She slashed your painting in two. Each drop that hit the ground is another memory you must let go. As the final drop fell, the floor suddenly became a field of lilacs. As that drop was me. You soon became a futile being in himself. Lost with a woman who created nothing but potraits of your misery.