Sunrise

Mon, 07/31/2017 - 14:55 -- ctw

Disappearing into an array of mist and fog, the shallow earth resides in its Keeping,

coating the well-beloved green meadow with morning dew and seaside sunlight.

The lodestar, no longer entailed till yonder time tomorrow, retreated from the harsh streaks

And took shelter from the growing orb. Liquid gold seeped through the sun’s casting rays ready

to ignite, becoming more vivid as time carried on with its infinite obligations.

The glows accented perfectly, With unveiled, passionate reds and the bleached, delicate oranges

clinging to the stilled horizon. As Twilight loitered long past its peak, the light engulfed

full tidings and a hasty retreat was forcefully made due by gloaming so the sun could not grasp it.

The flared luminosity stretched across the enlivened Landscape, glazing over the globe and her

inhabitants. All of them have risen from youth-filled slumber, Ready to start anew with the aiding

rays of redemption akin to the lucky. Everyone, keen on being able to bask in the beams of joy

and happiness, gather themselves out of their nests and burrows. The drone of the

bugs and the chirp of a robin is heard, calling to her lover in the distance. The dreary also

partake in the Ceremony of the Wake, albeit particularly weary and disheveled from the previous night.

All eyes on the skyline, the dawn approaches at a fast pace and the colors are accentuated.

They will not miss the most divine moment to grace our Mother Earth, the Sunrise.