Storyteller

Tue, 04/21/2020 - 20:51 -- T.S

It was a Friday morning people were happy all was well. You sat there, interacting with your friends I wanted  to say hi yet All I thought was nevermind  A word to the wise, life comes easy with a helping hand. So tell me your fears and I'll make them disappear I sat by the door, you've been expose through can't pretend it will, A smile on your face  lights up the room.       
    People feel better when they see it in your letter. People have demons knowing those demons come from you, Is it true.  So tell me the tale without my body turning pale  Blood in your breath, will you wonder who's next,I bet.    
        Did anyone see me looking at you  For a second, just a second my head lied too. Chattering fill the space, bracing forward though it ache. There was a time that I would have embrace that place. 706 then it click I could have predict though I panicked. The subject triggered kicks, lost through  my years of my academics.   
    That's it. I will admit  You can't commit Because of this I realized my grit There is no limit. I will not submit, never was I unfit You gave me no credit. Yes I exist, I am no one's habbit.    
      Da di da du I wrote a song for you My time was overdue. Was it not. Days have past, Jackpot. There is no such thing as the Longshot You go until it stops. You take in the air  Until something comes that you fear Through my tear goes the silverware. Then I am nowhere, The nightmare.  I am done. I have outrun the sun No more the end My friend.