Stillborn Child-- A Follow Up

He’s my own self destruction stillborn child come to life, the best person anyone could ever know. But getting him to stay was an impossible task and just like a comet he flashed through my life, blinding me with his unique beauty and passion. And now I am broken, damaged goods.
Theres nothing I could wish for more than for him to realize i'm the one who can show him the greatness in his bones and I wish he had stayed because I got a glimpse of his striking beauty. I tried to give my all and he rejected it and left me broken. My devil in an angels body has proved too good to be contained. Where he finds refuge I fear is an unstable stronghold and may crush him at any given moment.
I wish he could know how I will always be here to witness his greatness and beauty and passion. I will never blame him, I will never abandon him and I will never stop loving my stillborn child, devil in an angels body, come to life. And for this I will always be lost and broken, roaming from temporary to temporary. There is no hope for those who have lost this beautiful stillborn child come to life.