STEPPING STONE

I need to choose my words with wise, bring my course to define my will to move to the light. I hide on chains day and night, smiling so no one will ask if I'm alright, I feel betrayed but that's just life, you can't Change what's not right. It sits by you the same every night, weighing on your shoulders like iron and steel, forcing you to move forward when no one will, feeling you have to take the lead with no form of skill, it leaves you thrilled enough to give a penguin chills. I'm sealing up and sticking to myself, I feel it would be better especially with my health, drama and anger doesn't lead to wealth, just broken hearts and unhealed wounds. So for now on it's time to just focus on myself, move forward with me, and better myself with my angry instincts, imma walk more towards peace, and do what I enjoy. Video games, stories, poetry, and rap is all for me. Tatayana, Jesus, and realists is all I seek, being me and only me is all I preach. The evil in the mirror doesn't know anything, it pretends like it cares to eventually provoke enemies, that use to be friends to me, but now isn't meant to be. Change is destiny, I feel it's right for me, learning my inner me, before it becomes a catastrophe. I rather not have no one by my side, we wouldn't understand our thrives, it would only lead to strife, so I'm setting aside my life and focusing on my right, aim towards my light until I can't fight no more, so I feel this may be my time to say, out of respect it's over I until I find declosure, I'm staying to myself, so our friendship is over.