A Song For You..

I just wish that you could love me the way that I love you.. Not sure if it's a dream or even a taboo.. But.. I do... Want you.. Its just that.. I'm not sure if.. I'll ever be enough.. To make us two.. Be together is all I want.. What can one do?..

Wishing that I'd never met you..
Wanting to do everything to show you that you're special..
Baby all I need is that one chance for you to see..
How love can mold me and you to be just what we need..

Why does it have to hurt so.. Much that I can't seem to let go.. i wanna move on, wanna let you go.. But no matter how hard I try.. Something keeps telling me no.. Is it love .. Is it lust.. Is it stupidity.. Is it something deep inside of me.. I don't know.. But what I feel can never be deemed umreal.. I just need you to say.. Yes...

Wishing that I'd never met you..

So tell me.. Should I stay, should I go.. Tell me because baby I don't know.. I hoped and wished but nothing came true.. But I can't stop myself from loving you.. I'm trying to hold on, trying to stay strong.. But time is getting the best of me.. So tell me.. Baby.. Please.. Tell me... Silently I cry.. Waiting for the day that you step inside.. Of this life that I see for you and I.. But is it only a dream?

Wishing that I'd never met you..

The way you make me feel.. No one could attest.. I feel blessed to have you here.. With me.. Oh baby can't you see.. I'm just like you and you.. Like me, can never unfeel what we thought was real.. For once in my life I feel.. Something has got a hold of me.. Can't let go, won't set me free.. The only thing that can save .. This love.. Is the unity that comes when you say.. Yes.. To me..