A SOLDIERS LETTER FROM HEAVEN

Tue, 04/29/2014 - 15:27 -- tripod

Hi all its been a while I’ve not been around since the last time i was around that day i was lowered into the ground. I’m getting settled in the only problem it’s a bit boring for a squaddie here there aint no smokes and certainly no beer. The sad thing is there are more and more of us now we all get to hang out together doesn’t matter what rank we were we all get treated like one of the mow.

Its amazing what you can see from up here i even watched all my mates in the mess toasting my farewell with cans of beer, must admit it made me shed a tear. Don’t worry about me i have good mates up here, there’s Gordon, Barry, john, Walter, Sam, Robert, Sav and Gus they all send their best wishes, so don’t worry about any of us

Missing you all but the bonus is i get to see you all every day , i love to see you all messing about and its still funny when mum sings . Have to go for now I’m keeping an eye on a wee squaddie in the ghan, just remember I’m your guardian angel up here just minus the wings and i will look after you and my bothers in arms the best i can