Socialism: The People's Struggle

Wed, 10/09/2013 - 12:01 -- 15DaneM

Let us bring forth, each of us, our wealth, property, and principles in combination and achieve a shining united commune, a country in which the government is made up of the people's own estate, for the nation steadfast in it's crusade for an equal share for all by law, a land of free people who, united in their vision of a thriving acropolis upon the mountain top of world commerce, are in devoted agreement to provide for their government so that their government can provide for them. Let us, dear friends, take the momentous leap upon the threshold. Let us become the historical protagonists and begin a new age of prosperity. Let us take it upon ourselves, dear friends. Let us take this unwavering oath,

We, as a united people, do agree to unify our belongings, however abundant, however meager, to achieve a nation captained steadfastly by a government whose sole existence depends upon the well being of the people, and in turn the people upon the well being of the government. We swear this as a people undivided by class, race, gender, or faith. We swear this as One People.