SMALL TOWN SONG

Growing up in a small town.. Changes come so fast....Before you know it ..Your talking about.... The things you've done in the  past.....Remembering when you was young ..Taking your first date to the ice cream store ....The one that stood on the corner of town.....Isn't there anymore...And Mr.thompson moved away and closed his hardware store.....It seems that when your living in a small town... The changes come so fast ...I guess when you live in a small town.. Nothing ever last......There use to be a time in this town .....When everyone know each others name ....And courtesy and kindness was the name of the game......But those days are long and gone....And it's a shame nothing stays the same...........Growing up in a small town...The friendships that you make...You think they'll last forever....But even those break...And the the sadness you were on your face...... You can't hide or fake.....Why can't things stick around a little longer for heavens sake.....Cause when I see those changes come oh..... How my heart breaks......