SINISTER

Where should I begin? part of me doesn't know if I want to write this beginning to end. Mine as well, no one's going to read it anyways. So I guess I'll start by saying "this world is so full of it". I don't know what's real or fake anymore. I'm constantly fighting with my thoughts just to get a peice of mind. A lot of niggas don't like me; because they wish they had a peice of mine. Honestly it's just a waste of time to start beef with anyone who's just a waste of time. I mean, am I lieing? The only one that matters is the man in the mirror, he should be your biggest fear. He knows your deepest weaknesses, also your deepest fears. He knows how to destroy your mind; making you overthink all the time. I just want to be able to sleep or even close my eye's. I can't! I'll reap what I sow. I live in the dome of constant battle mode that won't leave me alone. So where do I go? I open up the Bible to the book of Chronicles to pray for my soul. Hopefully one day I can finally be able to leave me alone. In case that doesn't happen, I'll turn my demons into angels. Placing a halo over their head making a good example. Let me ask you something, Is it bad to be to nice? If you answered no for this question you still have much to learn. Being to nice can get you a lot of fake friends that want to use you for something, or eventually cut you off and bully you for nothing. keep that in mind when you deal with a sinister. Evil can still come from good people, as can good can still come from evil.