SHOW IT

If you don't live it don't explain it  

If you dream it show it to the world 

If you are afraid face your fears you only have one life to live so don't waste if on what you could have done 

Don't let people bring you down but lift your own self up 

If you see bad being down stand up for what's right 

show it 

Don't walk the walk but talk the talk

This world is for you to show you

If your eyes are closed open them and face the real problem 

show it 

Show it not only to the world but show yourself 

Everyone has something to show 

so open your heart and reveal it 

You show it ,you faced it now your not afraid of anything ..

powerful.imani

To be all the readers and people who comment 

Don't be afraid to show this world who you are. Be you and accomplish anything and everything. Don't stop for no one and don't let nobody say your not good enough because you are .Hope I inspire you and others.

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

life is not about fitting in, life is about standing out

show it, 

powerful piece, people need to listen to this 

check out my other poems

powerful.imani

THANK you so much for the support and I been looking at your poetry and I enjoy every word. :-)

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

keep checking and showing support

powerful.imani

Sure will :-)

Mafi Grey

Well said, I an really relate to this. Growing up I never really cared to fit in or be someone I'm not. I wasn't out buying the newest clothes and shoes, I always believe if ain't broke than don't fix it. My grandmom would say that all the time, still does.

I wasn't outside trying to impress someone, I grew up around artist of all kinds and my grandfather was a painter and a singer; he taught me that it's not what you see it's what you can make of what there is. I feel like everyone can be perfect if they would just be themselves, I was always out looking and exploring the world to see what life had to offer. I was working when kids my age were worrying about what their hair looked like and what people might say about what their wearing cause its not popular anymore. People use to call me a weirdo and I embrace it and everyone should embrace who they are. I hope other people get to read this poem and the comments people left behind about what it meant to them. Your a great person and a great writer, never stop; please do that for me and yourself.