She is Poetry

Have you ever met a girl that made you want to write every single poem in the world? 

First in English because well that's all I know, but I would definitely translate it into Spanish because it's been proven to be the most romantic. 

You see, she has the heart that knocks down every writers block I have ever had

And her hair flows like the words on my notepad that never really makes sense to me until the end. 

But with her... I never want it to be the end. 

And her eyes, my god her eyes are worth more then the similes and metaphors I could ever use to describe them but imagine... 

The brightest stars to ever exist captivated behind these beautiful congruent circles that she uses to see out of but I use to see into like a magnifying glass. 

It's as if she shows me in great detail who I am. 

Her lips are soft pillows that my own would love to lay on and the sentences she articulates color me in like a crayon that is never going to run out. 

Her laugh taught me the definition of happiness and hope. It's the song I would have on replay on the days I second guess my existence. 

Her smile is merely the picture I so badly want to be a part of and if I'm lucky... the reason. 

Her heart showed me that the house has been locked for quite some time but I want to crack a window and maybe let a breeze in. 

Her heart... had showed me that it is as big as the moon but like the moon itself has foot prints from the people who were only curious to walk all over and then leave...without ever looking back. 

Her heart... although containing microscopic cracks is still so hungry for love. Still wants to beat in synchronization with someone who I only ever want to see be me. 

Have you ever felt like that? 

Like someone was the poetry you once wrote?