Senior's last day

71603

I grow impatient waitng for the bell to ring. Go to the next class, the next, & the next. I hear the rush of bodies around me & the schoolwide rumor, "We're almost through! FINALLY!" I can't wait till summer, then get on to college. Dreams here I come & Goodbye horid school! I definitely WON'T be seeing you no time soon! The only thing I wish to see are my favorite teachers before I finally leave. Bye Mrs. Branch , See ya Mrs.Young, Adios Mrs.Willis!!! I sure wish not to see you again! Bye Watson Chapel! You can tourture all the juniors & freshmen all you want I don't care, I AM GONE! This senior is leavin' off to college! I go with car keys in hand, a pep in my stride, I leave this school with beaming pride. I envision myself marching across that Graduation stage..." Yes, yes ,YES! I'M HERE ! I GRADUATED!! NO MORE SENIOR, NOW I SUCCEED!!" The bell snaps me out my dreamlike haze, it's only 7th period, one more period to go, This is Senior's last day. SEEYA!