Searching For A Love

Searching for a love that's one of a kind. One that sends chills up and down my spine. Searching for a lover who's also my friend, with a natural beauty that shines from within. Searching for a love I can feel in my heart, the kind of love that. grows strong, from the very start. Searching for a love to form that perfect blend, the kind of love that makes my lover, my very best of friend. Searching for a love to satisfy my wants and needs, a true companionship uprooted by the seeds. Searching for a love that. sneaks like Cupid with his bows. A Love that shoots beyond the stars. Where? Heaven only knows, Searching for a love that forms for perfect balance in its place The kind of love that cannot shield the glow upon the face. Searching for a love , that nothing can ever come between, The kind of love that I consider unselfish and Un-mean . Love as if a Gennie granted me his dying wish
Love as if my favorite chef, Prepared for me, His famous Dish. Searching for the love in which I know I can depend, The kind of love that keeps on growing Strong until the very end.