Running

Again I am running, but running from what? I hear their twisted laughs as I run away from them. Crowded in the halls starring, pointing, laughing. They have seen the scars that cover my porecian skin, yet do not ask what happened. Running farther and farther from those demonic tones that ring my head. Running to what? There is no safe haven when I have those evil cries living in my head. They call out to me once again. Begging for me to grab the sweet, cold, steel that paints the canvas red. "Do it, do it" they cry, the tears are streaming down my face now. Closing my eyes, locking the door, sitting. Thinking about what to do next. Their cries become too much and I give in. Rivers run red, but do not stop. These rivers transform into oceans of red. It covers my arms and legs and the floor. Crying and gasping for someone fix me. For someone to put back together the broken pieces. But it's too late. With the last breath of air from forsaken world I cry, "Where were you when I cried out for you?" Finally the door opens and in he walks. Crying because he knows it's his fault.