Run the Streets

I saw them do him dirty, showed him no love. They left him with half a face drowning in a pool of his own blood. Yeah they ran up the block with them hammers and went bananas. Shot up the block so bad one of them accidentally killed Nana. It started as a car jack turned into a kidnap. And ended up a quadruple homicide with three niggers in a luxury SUV with their wigs back. Yeah I was at the dice game, main man let his head crack. He left, came back with his crew and them hawks laided everybody down and got his bread back. No what happened was. He burned OG for 3 bricks. And disrespecting him by calling him a bitch and telling him he was burnt and suck his dick. Then OG turned around and put 60 racks on top of shit. His Lil cousin and his Lil homie did the hit. Then turned around and got extorted for half of the lick. 6 niggers in the house. Getting high off wet playing Russian roulette one of them makes a foolish bet. Now that's 5 lives that will have to live with a life full of regret. He told her he couldn't live without her so he killed them both. I just knew him as the type of dude that like to get money brag and boast. Somebody shot him 16 times in the face I guess he did the mostπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ™πŸŒ„