Rose Colored

Mon, 06/15/2015 - 17:28 -- LaTivia

My rose colored glasses shows me a world so clear, with flowers of every color, beautiful people, and gorgeous countries across the world. Let me stay rose colored.

My rose colored nose smells something so sweet. It smells bread and coffee in the morning and rich meats in the evening. Let me stay rose colored.

My rose colored mouth forms into a smile. To talk and interact with people and beings that can change your life forever. Kissing, talking, eating, creating memories through our mouths is something irreplacable. Let me stay rose colored.

My rose colored arms that hug numerous times. Each time being just as comforting as the last. The arms that reach out to you and change your day. Let me stay rose colored.

My rose colored legs that can travel from here to there, from there to anywhere. I want travel across the world and back again. Let me stay rose colored.

My rose colored mind that stays positive although the storm approachs. Wash my rose colored mind of the negative thoughts and allow me to bloom. 

Let me stay rose colored.