Ripple

Tue, 01/26/2016 - 21:54 -- j.s.m.w

I cry because I'm used to the tsunamis flooding from meTears built like hurricanesYou'd think one's named after meI'm soft they say I'm weak they say So they'll never see another tear from mePeople always accuse me of these thangs Not truly fit of me Love in my head for a day I mean live in my head for a day All the monstrosities you'll see were  never crafted for the weak Time doesn't make you stronger Yourself doesBuild yourself to where humans knock you down No excuse me, break you down See I'm tired of living in this shit hell they've created for meI'm just asking for positive vibes Thoughtful minds&& God's Mercy Though Instead given "your coward" speeches "You were never good enough" preachers " stop being over dramatic and crying " people Because teardrop stains are for the weak You must not ever let them see you fall Unless you fall gracefully Unless you fall "right"Forgetting that a dab of rain is merely a teardrop stain that could cause a tsunami to kill millions It all starts with a ripple Kindly to deadly in simple secondsDon't live near the coast that's a blessing Better ask someone else for kindnessHurricanes are too weak to show forgiveness How I wish my eyes were creating storms right nowThough tears are only for certain times and places as I was taught It's a good thing ignorance is blissBecause you could be that ripple

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression! 

j.s.m.w

Thanks