Rich man

Rich man  you have a girl on either side of you, how come your mouth seems to be making more of a Nike sign than a smile because just doing it doesn't seem like life anymore.
Rich man you can see the whole city from where you live but you can't see where you grew up because it hurts to live
Rich man look at the bricks you used to call home before egotism demolished it and look there goes your mom still wearing the worn out souls
Rich man I saw you and you were begging at a corner in a suit with a case that read I'll take high spirits because I'm missing mine
Rich man did you know that family requires there to be more than one person.
Rich man did you hear about your sister, she's getting married and your younger brother is walking her down the aisle ever since the ones who were supposed to ended up getting cold feet
Rich man I hope you don't get cold feet when you marry the girl of your dreams but wait she's only in books
Rich man life has passed you by while you sat on thrones that even the king didn't want to be a part of well don't you have a golden touch
Rich man look there goes your baby the one the got away all she asked of you was to build your mom a house and work less she never said you were worthless go before she goes by now quick
Rich man she talked to you, but you noticed something that wasn't there before she's holding her case up too saying I'll take hearts as I lost mine to a Richman with no soul our problem was both being captain hook hooking up to fill the emptiness but at least she still cares about her people
Rich man I'm surprised that you would give up the penthouse for a row home now you're officially a Domino good look in giving the pent to your mom now she can see what being a goddess feels like
Rich man you look good in a suit and this time it's to walk your baby sister down the same aisle your parents did before he became an egotistic robot and there he is in the back of the church with a long beard and nothing more than a shopping cart with a picture of your family I guess he believes that he's still pushing you forward
Rich man you are a junior but aren't you glad you stopped when you did, before it was too late, before your now wife ended up like your mom, before you too were pushing around your treasure while others were adding it to garbage
Rich man life is more than we could ever bargain for but you shouldn't have wasted so much of it on dead presidents half of which you've never lived long enough to know
Rich man you lack one thing; you lack the life of your father and for once that is a good thing but why don't you go out now and see where he's at I'm sure he'll like to have a house of his own sure never his home after all he carried his in that cart on that 4 by 6 walmart print out 
Rich man see the picture do you understand how  you weren't the bigger one just a pixel of what reality was
Rich man rich doesn't mean money it means prospering in life not wealth; rich doesn't mean fancy mansions it means collapsing buildings where love learns to plaster up walls for at least one more generation.
Rich man you are now a regular man how does that feel does it feel good to know that when you walk down the same sidewalks as everyone else they won't see a rich man they'll just see man.
Rich man you have managed to salvage the meaning of life and didn't loose yours in the process; you were granted a son for your first child you wanted to name him poverty so he wouldn't turn out like you and your father but your wife insisted on rich like the soils that he was going to grow in but never as self absorbant as they were.
Rich man here's your chance to write your wrongs to teach him how to write letters not numbers on a check how to check if his people were okay and how to build his life around love and not hate.
Rich man you're truly rich now