Revelation

Sun, 07/07/2013 - 16:02 -- sopeke

We’re all waiting, waiting for the day when our Lord will come; the day where we can live in peace and harmony away from this worldly abomination. We want salvation from all this superstition, all the talk of our God being a simple hoax, a hallucination. We don’t want to be praying to those other twenty gods like many are doing in search of redemption. Lord, we need Your shelter, Your protection. We need some Holy Ghost Divine intervention. Lord, we need your cleansing purification to wipe out the world’s pollution from our hearts, soul, and mind. We need an end to the Christian persecution. If this is a world given to man to dwell on, why has it become Satan’s artwork of perfection; a place of parasitic manifestation? Let me ask you, what is the definition of a true Christian? Is it not a disciple of Christ on Earth set to evangelize about the coming of our Lord? Or has it become something we're born into, a simple role, a title, a learnt profession? Do we not realize this world is now in critical condition? I don’t know about you but I’m praying, praying not to be marked on the forever long list of rejection; rejection from the glorious kingdom of Heaven. I don’t know if you’re with me but I’m desperately praying, praying for a Revelation.