Rest N Power

First off id like to say, Trayvon I repent of never protecting your truth like I shouldve I repent on behalf of a nation of bloodshed and pride.

(Rest N Power)

The only time that a black male oppressed got to rest was the grave.The hier of kings a prince of pyramids graduated to bricks

no dope on Sundays was thee only time some got saved.

Were the ones they find too often faltered, were the ones thats rarely fathered. Their Stixs and stones that broke our bones, utensils of our founding fathers. They bult the nation in slavery were the ones chasin the pavement for placementwe grapple, tasten the gravel. Melanized minutes form our darkest hours, we are Trayvon may he rest EMPOWERED.

Often times we werent founded by fathers like the nation thats breeeded to hate us.

Our voice means nothing when our souls for the hunting & scavengers of our culture the vultures 

are raveging. Enraged and of course we sing hyms of the immortalized and more life when our lives are in hatred taken like POOF!

thats what real black magic is. Even a castled doctrine with gossips and gospels needs the finest of magistrates.

Now dont get it twisted im for ALL people i serve a God who challenges prejudice.