Reminiscent Island

Her beauty is enticing as the summer rays
The breath of life, she is, that If I breathe her air I can survive this island day after days
She keeps my mind at peace as the wind blows
I listen to her ocean calm melodies as it fondles my ears, so seep and slow. 
Lost and revived words like I love you & I miss you echo’s in whispers through the palm trees
That even being on this piece of land surrounded by waters her love travels, oh so freely.  
I begin to ponder excessively & with that I start misinterpret reality from fantasy. 
One minute she’s here and next minute she’s there, from starring afar she now feels closer to me.
Closer than no other soul can reach I can feel her embrace so lovingly that I’m convinced I'm not alone
But the feelings suddenly intensify like immense wave currents so I open my eyes & "voosh" like magic you disappeared; my feelings now calm and postponed. 
Then I grow to understand the true definition of reality so elegantly 
And what have truly come to awaken me 
My senses that enables me to feel, touch, & hear becomes apparent that she’s undeniably a mere mirage. 
It’s just memories of her that I cannot live without I keep sacred in my mindful garage.